It has been a very busy year - and with deep apologies to our followers, we haven't been making good use of the blog.
- We've welcomed new boys, said goodbye to some others.
- We've been to Lunenburg, Windsor, and Port Williams to sing Evensong.
- We had an open house in September, and we're having another on May 23rd (5.30-6.30pm at the King's Chapel - spread the word!).
- Our junior chorister programme for our youngest choristers is running every Friday.
- We performed Benjamin Britten's St Nicholas Cantata with the King's Chorus and the wonderful Mark Bleeke as St Nicholas at a packed St Mary's Basilica in Halifax on December 6th.
- We took "To Bethlehem with Kings", our Christmas concert, on the road again to Windsor and Lunenburg, in addition to our Halifax performance.
- January and February we sang our Tuesday Evensongs at All Saints' Cathedral because the chapel was closed for repairs. It was fun to sing in a different acoustic, and we had some new friends in the congregations.
- March we sang Missa Gaia in Halifax & Lunenburg - also with King's Chorus and the amazing Theresa Thomason (and pretty terrific band).
- We were back to Lunenburg (and Halifax) in early April for performances of Bach's St Matthew' Passion with the University of King's College Chapel choir and a stellar line-up of soloists.